Rotavator (Rotomaster) is primary as well as secondary tillage equipment, which is useful for breaking soil clods into small pieces & making soil ready for seedbed preparation or sowing. Due its rotary blade movement soil gets pulverized with good quality.
Mitra Rotomaster is a heavy-duty Rotavator, which works on 18HP and above tractors. It reduces the tractor fuel consumption as compare to other rotavators and also reducing the loads on tractor due to the helical blade arrangement.It comes with side gear drive system &has lower maintenance.
This Rotomaster has been designed specially for inter row applications of orchard crops like Grape, Pomegranate, Orange, etc.
- Helical Blade Arrangement- Less load on Tractor.
- Heavy Duty Gear drive and Structure- Low maintenance and longer life
- Adjustable bottom link- compatible for 18HP and above tractor
- Robust Hitch System
- More clearance in Blade and Main Body
- Safety guard over gear side cover
- Balanced Gear box shaft assembly-for uniform load and depth on both side
- Changeble bottom skid plate
- Six Month Warranty
- Door step service
- Machine installation by Company service Engineer
|Length x Width x Height (mm)||1202 x 669 x 866||Transmission||Gear Drive|
|Tilling Width (mm / inch)||996 / 39.21||Max. Working depth (mm / inch)||127 / 5”|
|Tractor Power HP||18 & Above||Rotor Tube Diameter (mm / inch)||73 / 2.87”|
|3-Point Hitch Type||Cat–1||Recommended RPM||540|
|Number of Blades & Type||20,L Type||Drivelines safety Device||Shear Bolt|
|Weight (kg)||190 kg||Rotor RPM||215 @ 540|